The Imperia handbag is a true thoroughbred. Made from the highest quality, Tuscan vintage leather, it is elegant, feminine, luxurious and the perfect size for using every day.
Imperia Handbag - details
- Woven leather flap
- 2 large pockets on the front
- Closes with 2 straps and buckles
- Zipped compartment on the rear
- 2 roomy compartments inside, divided by a zipped pocket
- Single, padded leather handle
- Additional, wide leather detachable & adjustable shoulder strap
- All fittings are brushed brass
- 4 protective metal studs on the base
It has a flap, made from woven leather, which can be either inside or outside of the bag. There are two pockets on the front and two straps with buckles to close the bag. There is an additional large, zipped compartment on the back of the Imperia vintage leather bag.
On the inside there are two roomy compartments, divided by a zipped pocket, which makes it easy to organise your daily essentials. The whole bag closes by means of a full length zip and the two buckled straps.
The Imperia has a single, padded leather handle which is comfortable to hold. There is an additional detachable, wide leather shoulder strap enabling you to carry it over your shoulder as well as in your hand or over your wrist.
The base of the Imperia bag is very well protected by four, sturdy, metal studs.
All the metal fittings are made from brushed brass.
Handmade in Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Please click on an image for more details.